1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 800hdpvr

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by Hubabubas, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Hubabubas

Hubabubas Member

Hi Guys, Bit of a muddle at the moment, I went to reflash my box because it had slowed down somewat, can't remember is it the same way as the 500's, I did get it to flash which took a hour to do, it didn't ask to erase which I found unusual, am I doing something wrong here, any help please, I'm using ~Black hole nfi, which I have always used. After flashing the box there is nothing coming on so I am worse off. thanks in advance.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

speak to fintani he knows his onions on the dm800s

3. Hubabubas

Hubabubas Member

thanks tongs

I have it working on FTA but the problem I have now, is that it has only the Common Cam installed, how do I install the 213 cam etc to receive the sly channs, and where do i get them,I thought they would have installed with the Enigma, can the cams be installed by way of DCC? I previously had Blackhole installed and i tried to install again, but no joy. Now that I think about it, I probably have to install the ccline again, it was near to 2am when i finished, so tireness took over. Any help much appreciated.

4. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

Any suggestions for plug and play sites?