AfterDawn Forums

panasonic viera, cannot connect pc (vga-hdmi windows xp)

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

Hi, please help me, i recently bought a panasonic tx-p50s30b, i know its not the newest model, but never the less should support vga-hdmi converter,im trying to connect my desktop pc, (windows xp) to my plasma but nothing happens, I wish i looked into changing my graphics card with hdmi port, instead i have possibly wasted around 80 for the converter and hdmi lead, so would be nice to try and get this working before i explore other avenues. I hope someone can help, maybe there is a setting on the pc that needs to be changed? :-(
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
quite possible you have to go into settings for pc on tv and setup from there,and when done you would then scroll down hdmi 1,2 3,scart- pc and select from there to view.for every outside source maybe up to 6 can be assigned per port.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.