AfterDawn Forums

What Cable do I need?

I have a PC that has the R,G,B ports as well as my TV (It's a 2002 Phillips FAT style)
When I plug it in, I get a somewhat image that scrolls down. This PC was meant for use on the TV only. The PC does not come with a VGA Port (since it is an mini ITX)
What would I need to fix this? I am not familiar with TVS and connectors.
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.