1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox 2 in France

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by trentV, Oct 20, 2010.

1. trentV

trentV Member

Hi, I was wondering, is it possible to use the dbox2 as a regular freeview box?
    I am shortly moving to france and i have the dbox, is it any use to me? And what are my options, does anyone know?
    If i connect a satellite to pick up freeview stations will a full scan with a commando image pick up the available channels? or am i completely wrong with the cable/satellite systems.
    Alternatively, would it hypothetically be possible to use with a french cable provider to decrypt the signal there and does anyone know about images etc compatible with the french way?
    Thanks!

2. scandalu

scandalu Guest

you could easily get a cline for your dbox and view all sky channels in france as long as your dish is pointing towards astra hotbird 28.2

3. trentV

trentV Member

Hi, I'm sorry but I dont know what a cline is, i cant find it on google either, can you elaborate?
    thanks