1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KREON - DVD DRIVE PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'DVD-ROM drives' started by HDA611, Apr 19, 2010.

1. HDA611

HDA611 Member

Hello everyone , i just decided to post because i'm having some problems with New Kreon DRIVE.. which is the following model shown --->> SH-D162C (TS-H352C) Kreon IDE DVD ..
    And which pictures can be seem on this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...8469331&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_588wt_958

So , after i got this KREON DRIVE . It was put into one of the slaves , replacing my old DVD-ROM DRIVE. and manually put the KREON into the same empty slot , but now my COMPUTER wont recognize it . or DETECT IT.. And byt the way , My computer is Running WINDOWS XP PRO.. So i don't know what the problem could be now. Is there anyone with or that had this same problem before and had fixed .. PLEASE any EFFORT OR suggestions by helping me out , will be GREATLY APPRECIATED guys.. and thanks for taking the time reading this that matters to me right now ..

2. Gary79

Gary79 Regular member

Yes, I had the same issue but with the SH-D162D. There is a certain ways you have to plug everything up. First, make sure your comptuer and Kreon driver is off. Plug the IDE/Sata or whatever your using to plug the Kreon Drive to the computer. Then turn on the computer and finally plug in the power source to the Kreon Drive. You should see the green light come in the front of the Drive. Hope this helps.