AfterDawn Forums

Best $100 and Best $200 SATA3 SSD

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I am looking to pick up a new SSD in the next month or two, but am unsure how things will play out in terms of budget as it partially depends on what Android I pick up with my upgrade in December. Regardless I know my budget will be ~$100 or roughly ~$200 and I know I am going to get a SATA3 SSD around ~150GB. I see OCZ drives are extremely popular but then again OCZ RAM always was to, and the company as a whole has never impressed me and felt like they have cheap products. Other then that, I am pretty open minded to other brands. Is Intel still king of the SSD market like they were when I got my 80GB Intel G2 SSD?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Sep 2012 @ 18:46

OS: Kubuntu 12.10/Windows 8 -- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K -- Motherboard: MSI P67A-G45 -- Memory: 2x4GB Corsair Dominator -- Graphics Card: Sapphire 4890 Vapor-X -- Monitor: Dell 2208WFP -- Mouse: Mionix NAOS 5000 -- PSU: Corsair 520HX -- Case: Thermaltake Mozart TX -- Cooling: Thermalright TRUE Black Ultra-120 eXtreme CPU Heatsink Rev C -- Hard Drives: 1x180 GB Intel 330 SSD/1xWD 1 TB Caviar Black/1xWD 2 TB Caviar Green/2xWD 3 TB Caviar Green
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.