AfterDawn Forums

Cases/covers for ram sticks.. ?

This discussion thread has 3 messages.


You know when you buy a stick of ram from Kingston or who ever and it comes in that little ram protecting box, black plastic base and see through top cover, does anyone know where I could buy a load of them?

Better still would be the white plastic ones with the ridges, where you put the stick in one half of the box then click the other half down over it, if you know what I mean, seen them?

Either way I'm not too bothered which type I just need those packages for ram. I've googled and checked all the usual things but I'm pretty sure I'm using the wrong search terms as haven't found anything.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 20 Dec 2012 @ 11:39
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
have you asked your local computer store on what they do with their empties when they install ram instore?
No but I'll give it a go, thanks ddp.

What would you call them anyway?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.