1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flatron W2452T

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by victor14, Aug 21, 2009.

1. victor14

victor14 Regular member

I currently have the Flatron W2452T monitor and have problems with the quality. The text on the monitor are not as clear as i thought it would be because it is kind of blurry. Is there a way to fix this? And is this monitor HD?

2. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

Are you using that crummy VGA cable that came with it? If so, a DVI cable would probably fix your problem. Your screen is fullHD...that's more than 1080P.

3. victor14

victor14 Regular member

i am using the DVI to HDMI converter with both my monitor and pc. So what is the best settings for my monitor? I have ATI catalyst 9.8 with 4870X2 Graphics card.

4. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

So it goes like this?:

PC > DVI to HDMI adapter > HDMI Cable > HDMI to DVI adapter?

If so, it might help to go to a strait dvi-dvi cable.

If you do have a strait DVI-DVI cable, then the problem is almost certainly in the screen, as there should be no blurryness with a DVI-DVI link (if anything, it looks too pixilated).

Here are a couple of free things to try: go through the on-screen menu on the screen, there should be a "reset to factory defaults" or something like that...if that does not help, make 100% sure that you are using a resolution that the screen is rated for...1920x1200 should work for sure.