1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fujitsu siemens amilo L7310gw keyboard

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by kicksyc, Dec 29, 2009.

1. kicksyc

kicksyc Member

can anyone help me with directions for changing the keyboard on my
    fujitsu siemens amilo l7310gw Laptop. cheers

2. delta36

delta36 Member

Usually to remove a laptop keyboard, you have to prise off the plastic bar that is ahead of the keyboard, (the part that has the capslock lights and all that), and that should reveal the screws required to unhook the keyboard.

This may help you, I know it's not specific to your laptop model but it should give you a prod in the right direction.

http://www.insidemylaptop.com/remove-keyboard-from-fujitsu-amilo-a1667g-notebook/

Just remember to be careful when removing the keyboard that you don't snap the cable connecting it to the motherboard! And of course make sure you ground yourself and remove the plug and battery etc before you go digging around.

3. kicksyc

kicksyc Member

thanks for your reply . I have managed to sort it out, it was quite easy once i found out. there are clips all around so all I had to do was start at the top left hand corner just bove F1 with a small screw driver and insert it and lever it and at the same time with another small screwdriver just to the left of the ESC do the same and the corner pops out then just follow around the key board locating the other clips and out it pops then I had to disconect the ribbon. I have now replaced the keyboard and it is all working. cheers