AfterDawn Forums

Gateway vs. HP vs. Lenovo

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

My family is in the market to purchase a new PC. We are looking at models similarly designed with the newly designed imac. The Gateway model retails for $799.99 and has touchscreen monitor and hdmi. I don't have the model number. I just wanted to find out if this is a good thing to have and at the same time will the screen last before the sensitivity goes bad. I like the HP because it's $50-100 less but does not have hdmi jacks but does have a 1tb drive and AMD powered. I have been using AMD since 2004 and have no issues since I'm not a gamer. For the Lenovo, I have lost faith in their products. I welcome comments and feedback since this is a new system since 2004.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
without the specs for each system it comes down to personal taste and preference.
don't get an all in 1 unit as in computer is part of screen.
If you like HP's just look around for a different model with an HDMI output.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.