1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i5 locks up on bad com 2 & bf3

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by wendy666, Oct 12, 2011.

1. wendy666

wendy666 Member

i have had an i5 pc now for about 5 weeks it has an asrock h55m-le. motherbord . a i5 quad core i5-760 . with 8gb mem .it goes light speed. over the last 4 to 5 days its started locking up .only while playing games like bad com 2 & bf3. like its on pause . making a buzzing noise.. i have to kill the power to re-boot..if it helps i my grathics card is a ATI radeon crossfire x 1gb ddr3. please help me .. wendy

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

were is the buzzing noise coming from? can you try another psu to see what happens? was there an update installed 4 or 5 days ago before this problem started?

3. wendy666

wendy666 Member

not to shaw . going away till monday . will let you know. thanks for your reply . the buzzing is from the speakers . the picture on the screen is like the game is on pause only a re-boot will do.. not shaw about any update i think it said. to update the graphics to the latest one to play bf3 beta.. will look at in again on monday .. :)

4. Griff88

Griff88 Member

Check your temps under load. It could be a heat issue.