1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testdisc screwed up my other partitions too help!!!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by pixels, Feb 14, 2010.

1. pixels

pixels Member

Hello,
    Recently I used easuse partition manager to partition my disc I wanted to resize my C: dive taking space from my F: drive but it didn't work and the F: partition disappeared along with the data, however it shows the partition in the software (easuse partition manager)someone else suggested I use a thing called testdisc and all this did was f*uck up my D: and E: partitions too I don't want to loose data on either drive, I posted a reply on the thread and no one bothered to post back, I need em back I'm screwed here how do I get em back ??
    Jeremy Brett

2. omnicore

omnicore Member

you'll need to get some sort of data recovery software to pull the data off of those drives then they will need to be partitioned and formatted again to work properly. Are your C drive and F drive on the same disk but partitioned separately or are the separate disks?

3. pixels

pixels Member

all my partitions are on one disk, I really need em back can you suggest some software I wish I had'nt listened to that tosser

4. omnicore

omnicore Member