AfterDawn Forums

(ps2 )usb extreme gameinstaller not recognizing my usb pendrive

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

i burned usb advance in a cd-r and played in my ps2 77000,ps2&usb advance screen comes up and says insert usb device,my usb device 2gb pendrive is in ntfs format and it contains games ripped by usbextreme game installer and it is not recognized by either usb advane or usb extreme(which means my pen drive is not showing in the diskformat tab or the game installer'sharddrive column
question1-what format should be my pen drive?ntfs or fat32
question2-what size should be my pen drive to recognized by usb advance or usb extreme ?[img][/img]more than 4gb or less?
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by lohan77:
i burned usb advance in a cd-r and played in my ps2 77000,ps2&usb advance screen comes up and says insert usb device,my usb device 2gb pendrive is in ntfs format and it contains games ripped by usbextreme game installer and it is not recognized by either usb advane or usb extreme(which means my pen drive is not showing in the diskformat tab or the game installer'sharddrive column
question1-what format should be my pen drive?ntfs or fat32
question2-what size should be my pen drive to recognized by usb advance or usb extreme ?[img][/img]more than 4gb or less?

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.