AfterDawn Forums

ps2 back-ups

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Hi,
im new here. ive read a lot of threads regarding ps2 boots from september 2007. i know its a long time ago but if anyone form then is still on this site. i have a ps2 ntsc(u/c) with no modchip but i do have Free McBoot installed on the memorycard..what im looking for is an ".elf" file that i can boot with free mcboot and launch my copied/burned ps2 games, i dont really want to take my ps2 appart again because ive tried with cogswap.elf but it dosnt really work good enough. anyone got advice??
Thanks in advanced!!
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
try using ESR download it here and get the disc patcher here

also what version of freemcboot do you have and do you still have a way to boot a new install?(in case you need to update your freemcboot)
I have also face same kind of problem with backups in PSP 2. Thanks for discussing this problems in this thread as it help to solve my problem properly.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.