AfterDawn Forums

Universal DNAS ID?

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I recently tried patching NBA 2K12 using the ID what is said to be universal (the ID is XX XX 00 30 F9 for NTSC, XX XX 00 40 B4 for PAL, I tried PAL) but it didn't work for me. Haven't tried any other games, but is this ID really universal and does anybody know the ID of NBA 2K12?
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by temizchannel:
I recently tried patching NBA 2K12 using the ID what is said to be universal (the ID is XX XX 00 30 F9 for NTSC, XX XX 00 40 B4 for PAL, I tried PAL) but it didn't work for me. Haven't tried any other games, but is this ID really universal and does anybody know the ID of NBA 2K12?
DNAS Is designed to look for mod chips and hacks and 2k12 isn't online anymore so it wouldn't do you any good because everyone has moved onto 2013 already for the wii u xbox 360 and ps3
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.