AfterDawn Forums

backup ps1 on a v7 fat ps2

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

i have a burned iso of FF7 disc one. I have Disc 2 and 3, and I am not a pirate. i just lost that first one. What would be the most efficient way to play it? I have modded the v7 console, with a piece of string, so i can open and close it without the button. PSXloader is only for consoles v9 and up. When the game loads, it always just hangs at the PlayStation Logo screen, and there is no sound. any help would be appreciated. I have an Action Replay Max at my disposal, if that helps.
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
You would need to use Breaker pro on a V7 PS2

The only other option you have is ffgrievers PS2PSXe public preview

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f164/ps2psxe-public-preview-64878/

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.