1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orginal Xbox Softmodded, How Do I Go Back To Unleash X, PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by khara4life, Nov 19, 2010.

1. khara4life

khara4life Member

I got a softmodded Original Xbox, I went to the Q drive on the xbox and accidentally deleted the "Skin" folder, now when i turn it on, the XBMC logo appears then the screen just goes black and stays that way, i went into error recovery mode so i can FTP a new skin to the xbox and it still does the same thing, so at this point i was like screw XBMC, I'll just go back to unleashX, but the problem is, i don't know how to do that...i remember when i softmodded it alonnnngg time ago, i made it where it boots into XBMC instead of unleashX, but i forgot how i did that, so could you please tell me how i can go back to just booting into UnleashX so i can run the games that are on the HD....thank you so much, and by the way, yes i Googled and researched my butt off and found no answers.

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

i don't help people who multipost

you need to edit the evox.ini file to point at the dash you intend to use.

hahaha.. xbmc .. quality screwup from the most unstable pile of crap ever to be used as a dash.

3. khara4life

khara4life Member

hey man i know i multi-posted and i get that thats annoying and im sorry bro i really am, i just needed urgent help, and could you please, dude, please be a little more specific on how i can do that? I wanna go back to the UnleashX dashboard which is what i had to began with...thank you so much.