1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginner looking to softmod my xbox...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by nukeum85, Feb 28, 2011.

1. nukeum85

nukeum85 Member

Hi My names Jeff. You guys probably get a million newbies asking for help about this. Yeah but anyways i'm interested in Soft Modding my Original XBox. Basically if you could help me step by step, that would be cool. So far i've downloaded an IRC Client, Smart FTP Client and WinRaR. I'm not sure what version of Softmod Installer Deluxe to download...should I do a google search for it? I don't want to use a bit torrent to download it...I'm going to my local gaming store tomorrow to pickup Splinter Cell the original. I have to get: XBox Memory Card and Action Replay...then i should be in the right direction ? Thank You for reading and for any help.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  2. nukeum85

nukeum85 Member

I got Splinter Cell, the original today. Going tomorrow to get the memory card. I order an Action Replay so that should be coming in the next week or so. I tried my hand at the IRC and the FTP but i'm afraid I don't know what i'm doing. I'm not sure how to get ahold of the softmod installer. So i'm stuck. Thanks for reading.