AfterDawn Forums

DVDFAB question

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

Wasn't sure where to post this cause i didn't see dvdfab in the main but anyway....i have a question...i have came across 2 movies that will not read in dvdfab those 2 movies are Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Super 8 and what i mean by can't read is everytime i pop the dvd in the drive and open up dvdfab i get this message "to open this dvd disc, you need to buy or renew DVDFAB DVD Copy or you can wait for new version of DVDFAB HD Decrypter"....i have the newest free version of dvdfab 8.1.3.6. it was just released december 1st and the super 8 dvd was released in my area about 2 weeks ago so i see no reason for this error....it don't give me time for anything as soon as i pop the dvd in and open up dvd fab and the dvd starts to scan about 3 seconds that error message pops up
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Demon1777:
Wasn't sure where to post this cause i didn't see dvdfab in the main but anyway....i have a question...i have came across 2 movies that will not read in dvdfab those 2 movies are Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Super 8 and what i mean by can't read is everytime i pop the dvd in the drive and open up dvdfab i get this message "to open this dvd disc, you need to buy or renew DVDFAB DVD Copy or you can wait for new version of DVDFAB HD Decrypter"....i have the newest free version of dvdfab 8.1.3.6. it was just released december 1st and the super 8 dvd was released in my area about 2 weeks ago so i see no reason for this error....it don't give me time for anything as soon as i pop the dvd in and open up dvd fab and the dvd starts to scan about 3 seconds that error message pops up
you must have the paid version in order to copy these two movies,
or wait for the free version to be updated.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.