1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CELLS - change destination?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by jlrm365, Aug 22, 2010.

1. jlrm365

jlrm365 Regular member

The main menu, on which the DVD starts, has two cells. Both of them display almost the same menu - except one cell has a "Play" button and one has a "Resume".

My DVD seems to be starting on the "Resume" cell, rather than the "Play". With PgcEdit, is there an easy tweak - to make it start on the "Play" cell?

I've been using
    How to use PgcEdit's new Jump to PGC Upon DVD Insert Macro

for a while now - with great success (the process, rather than always referring to the page) - but I have never noticed anything about changing destination cells.

Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  2. toaddub

toaddub Regular member

Are these 2 cells in the same PGC? If so, there should be a condition in the pre-command that make it jump to the "Resume" cell. You can change the jump in that condition to go to "Play" cell.

Does the "Resume" cell behave any differently than the "Play" cell?

3. jlrm365

jlrm365 Regular member

I'll look a little more carefully and get back to this. I've been doing other pgcedit bits and pieces, since.

4. mkp123

mkp123 Guest

When I programmed pgc initially I had the same problem. I think something went wrong while assigning offset and timing details to the play and resume cell. Try reprogramming use call ss command and assign resume cell as 1. Hex code to be assigned is 30 08 00 00 01 83 00 00. OR Try reprogramming by assigning 0xffff for resume cell O0E8 with in pgc for play back cell. Please post any other solution that worked out for you.