1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ConvertX to DVD Problem

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by davecabez, Jan 26, 2013.

1. davecabez

davecabez Member

Hi,
    I've used this program for a few years and never had any problems until now.
    I'm trying to build a DVD from various video files and up until now I've managed OK using the DVD menu option. I've checked the Video Preview button to make sure the Menu structure is as I want it but the problem I've now got is that when I name the various menu's the name does not show against the menu in the preview window. The DVD title menu shows and alters in the preview window when I change it but I've tried everything I can to get the name for each menu to show. I've also read the After Dawn instruction for convertX but it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know. In desparation I burned a copy to DVD and the menu's are there but un-named! My version of ConvertX is 3.3.2.100

Regards,

Dave

2. davecabez

davecabez Member

Hi Folks,

Sorted after calming down and going through the menu structure I found that if the menu contains more than 6 title then you cannot name the titles unless you use the simple menu from the menu list.

Dave