1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing words on a dvd menu

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by gabelewis, Sep 11, 2010.

1. gabelewis

gabelewis Member

I need some help with one tiny part of backing up a dvd. Everything on the dvds is as it should be. I usually use dvd shrink to do all my burning to start with. I have the dvds I want to back up I just want to edit some text on the menus. Preferably if someone can let me know what free software to use and a pretty simple way to use it that would be awesome. I really have tried to search everywhere and I usually try not to bother any of you guys unless I really cant find what I am looking for but I am stumped. Thanks in advance.
    EDIT: I have been looking still since the the initial post and I want to make sure that anyone who answers understands its just the text I am trying to edit and not the actual functionality of the menus.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  2. attar

attar Senior member

3. gabelewis

gabelewis Member

4. gabelewis

gabelewis Member

Alright I am already having problems in the first step with PGC editor. It gives me an error message that the program cant handle the dvd menu because it has 178 sets of buttons. Can you get me to a shortcut to create a still menu so I can avoid all this crap with the motion menus?

5. attar

attar Senior member