1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PowerPoint to DVD?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by eroemer, Nov 4, 2009.

1. eroemer

eroemer Member

Is there a way to convert a MS PowerPoint presentation so that it will play on any DVD player? Freeware?

2. dailun

dailun Active member

3. eroemer

eroemer Member

Oh, Google! Now why didn't I think of that? Because I wanted to hear from the people on here who actually know what they are talking about, not just read thru 1000's advertisements from all kinds of vendors who are pushing adware or malware or just plain crap software, or who knows what else. Excuse me for attempting to ask for advice from people who know what they are doing.

How's the view from up on the high horse?

4. dailun

dailun Active member

You're welcome.

And yes, I have used the method described in the first google hit (thereby avoiding "1000's advertisements") and it works quite well.

I provided you with a solution. Sorry if you're not happy with it.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  5. eroemer

eroemer Member

No problem with the solution..just don't appreciate the condescending attitude: "Yes, it's called Google". Which, by the way, answers neither of the questions I asked. If you had simply offered your solution without feeling the need to chastise, I would have gladly thanked you for your assistance.

You see, I did try Google before asking on this forum, using several different search terms. In fact, one of my Google searches is what led me to this forum. Hmmm, Google leads me here, you reply telling me to try Google----Oh the irony!! Btw, this is what I get using your suggestion: "Results 1 - 10 of about 13,800,000 for "powerpoint to dvd converter"...as one who knows very little about this topic, I have know way of knowing which of those 13,800,000 hits would be useful and which would be useless so I thought I'd try to find a more appropriate source of information. So again, excuse me for seeking more specific advice from those who are members of a forum of people who can provide more specific answers than good 'ole Google.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  6. dwightgen

dwightgen Guest

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009