1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my review: AAXA P1 Pico Projector

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by REOking, Jul 6, 2009.

1. REOking

REOking Member

my Review: AAXA P1 Pico Projector

For those that don’t know – “pico” projectors are projectors that fit in your pocket, fully portable, battery powered, and able to project an image usually fairly large and with decent brightness. They are also called micro projectors, pocket projectors, mini projectors, etc. but only the ones that run off battery power and are small should be considered true pico projectors.

I picked up the AAXA P1 pico projector for fun / work a month ago and this device is an absolute blast to use. I can project my Iphone videos, DVD player, and also pictures of my properties (I’m a broker) for my clients. The projected image has good color, good resolution and is fairly bright. In the dark I’ve even done 100”+ images which is absolutely amazing! The AAXA Pico projector (or any pico projector) is a great mobile companion – it connects to my camera and other mobile devices and I’m able to store pictures and videos directly on the projector. Also it has an onboard speaker and headphone jack to watch videos. The AAXA P1 pico projector is a great toy / tool I highly recommend it.

Here’s some pictures if you have any doubts! (sorry about the quality taken with my camera phone)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can find out more about the AAXA pocket projecto here:

2. REOking

REOking Member