AfterDawn Forums

So hows the Nexus 4 compare to an Iphone 4S or 5?

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I'm in the market for a new phone, sense my 3GS is about done and it's time for an upgrade. Now I'm not one to upgrade every year, so I just want something with good performance that will hold me over for a while. I like IOS, but some of the changes they made to IOS 6 I don't like (like switching out google maps).

I'm also thinking about the Samsung Galaxy 3, but I hear the US version is gimp compared to the International one.
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Lactis:
I'm in the market for a new phone, sense my 3GS is about done and it's time for an upgrade. Now I'm not one to upgrade every year, so I just want something with good performance that will hold me over for a while. I like IOS, but some of the changes they made to IOS 6 I don't like (like switching out google maps).

I'm also thinking about the Samsung Galaxy 3, but I hear the US version is gimp compared to the International one.
We will have a review on the 13th :)

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.