1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ads getting in the way

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by palwill, Oct 14, 2011.

1. palwill

palwill Regular member

have you noticed any ads getting in the way of posts, i find it incredibly annoying.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

yes and agreed

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

yes i noticed i posted about it.i even took a screenshot of the ad bloking the posts and posted it and no oned seemed to care or do anything about it.

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

yep thats what i get. only way to get rid of it is by leaving the page and then coming back in

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Never get it using ff or opera or IE it seems except for a little rectangular ad bottom right nothing like you have there it never blocks & it can be closed & won't come back till next restart of browser,there must be a setting you need to change or use a ad blocker of some sort

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

i have one right now over your post lol. took a screen print but dont know how to upload them on here. i'm using chrome. how about you guys? its only happened recently

7. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

can you right click on ad or is there anything else on it when hovering that says disable ad if not you may have to see if it has a setting for ad blocking or whatever,what about on chrome forums anyone else with same issue

8. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

to add a screen shot upload the image to photobucket.then add the link to the pic inbetween image tags.im using firefox 7.