1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete private messages

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by e45, Mar 26, 2010.

1. aldan

aldan Active member

so,just so i have this straight,its ok for you to insert a little levity in this thread but i am an idiot if i do? look back a few posts asswipe. if i ever become "one of you" i will be sure to shoot myself.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

your obviously not that old then aldan if you were you wouldn't give a toss if nobody could take a joke & certainly not apologize for it simply because the problem is theirs not yours.

3. aldan

aldan Active member

you my friend are absolutely right,except i am that old.when i look back at how old my first comments in this thread are as well as his reply,i shouldnt still be stressing about it.thanks for the wake up call.lol.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

aldan, what do you mean by "one of you"? i presume you mean addict & if so then check your post count to see how close you are & get the gun ready.

5. aldan

aldan Active member

no,i meant one of him.i must have been having a bad day.ive been a couple of other kinds of addicts in my time but being an ad addict sounds ok to me.if i once stopped to think about what i have learned here over the years i would be properly gratefull.cranky i am but at present the guns not loaded.lol.

6. ddp

then i think you might want to edit that post as we don't need that comment.

7. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

I wonder if my pm's bot is still lurking in the server farm hardware and if it works since the major skinning up exercise... it's still sitting there looking like a
    Code:
     blah blah blah 
    post entry buried down in a doa scripting/patching topic which was how it was injected in the first place.. I do love a bit of sql injection through open scripting

I could really upset a few people if it does still work.. Interesting bottleneck vulnerability we found all those years ago.. I wonder if Jack would like to log in to find he has half a million unread pm's?

Yes indeed.. we are all getting older.. at least the "shill wars" seem to have ended.. Nice to see so many old timers in here tho xxxxx

8. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Nothing like half a million PMs to stroke your ego!

9. ddp

So far, you have received 2948 private messages through our site.

10. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

yeah.. they aren't using sendmail any more.. never mind ;)

Oddly I don't have a problem with the "unread messages" sticking.. takes about 5 page changes for it to go away.