1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview issue

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by delwashy, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delwashy

delwashy Member

The above channels have been rectified the box is running smooth the service is spot on .I cant understand way people are slagging the Starview support team as it's been pointed out, even if you go the Sat way you still have to pay!or am i missing something?I aint one of Starviews little helpers i'm for myself and as long as i get to view what i want for basically peanuts the hell to the rest of you.As i think some of you have got your heads so far up your arse you are missing the point or you've got a personal agender with S/V team or an indivdual?It all basic stuff time have changed so we move on thats life but to complain over such a small issue is beyond me and dont care what anyone thinks of one option but to be honest this issue of S/V and the support team is getting tedious move on and do us all a fovour.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.