1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video clip on side

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by deezalboy, Oct 21, 2013.

1. deezalboy

deezalboy Regular member

When i take videos with my Samsung Galaxy 2 mobile phone the videos save to the phone gallery the correct way up, but when i transferred it to my computer through the phone usb utility the video clip is on it`s side on the computer. (see link attachment). Is there a solution for this please? http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2347/mzq1.jpg

2. attar

attar Senior member

I don't know anything about the phone, but do you have to hold it rotated to get the correct orientation on the PC?
    Once it's on the PC you can possibly play it using Media Player Classic.
    If you press the 'Num Lock';hold down 'Alt' and tap the '6' on the keypad the image will rotate.
    A permanent fix would be using 'Movie Maker' (if installed) and rotating the video and saving as a new file.

3. deezalboy

deezalboy Regular member

I hold the phone always for the correct orientation. Movie Maker rotated but no sound. I tried Prism but no go. Since posting i found "Online Convert.com" and it worked great, that`s after i transferred it to the PC. So, the question is>>>why does it go onto the side, and need rotating, when transferred to the computer?

4. attar

attar Senior member

5. deezalboy

deezalboy Regular member