AfterDawn Forums

Am I probably flagged?

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

I have a rgh console and I updated to 16202 a couple days ago but I left internet connection in. So I flashed modified 16202 on drive but I believe this removes dashlaunch which had previously protected my xbox from live. When the 16202 loaded without the avatars (I hadn't done the $systemupdate yet) I was not necessarily connected to live, but I was in the dash and since it was new, the system didn't try to auto sign me in. So basically, if you have a modified console such as rgh/jtag/etc..., do you get flagged if you aren't on live but still have a connection in?
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
use xval and find out!
For what it's worth, other than playing games online way before their release date, there haven't been too many people reporting bannings in the last few years.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.