AfterDawn Forums

BENQ VAD6038 work with xkey???

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

my phat 360 broke the other day which i had was using my xkey on i just bought a new 360 slim and i have heard the xkey dosent support certain drives because they are unable to exrtact the drive key off of.....i have figured out through info on the web that i have a BENQ VAD6038 drive will the xkey work with this type of dive?......thanks in advance
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
slims do not have benq drives in them you better do some more research!
yup search xkey site and you will find your answers

after further research i have determined its a liteon not a hitachi drive but dont know the version my xbox manufactured date is 06/11/2011 and to what i have researched the incompatible drive DG16D5S came out in 360's manufactured in september 2011 so i should be fine,,,,,can anyone verify this?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 12 Dec 2012 @ 15:00
should be fine!
yea just dump the key no drilling or cutting,

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.