AfterDawn Forums

Black ops 2 on xbox 360

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

Hello can any one help, my problem is with an original black ops 2 disc. the game will play in a normal in a non chip xbox, but will not any you to play the first level on a chip xbox.
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
what "chip" are you referring to?
not any you first level chip xbox play?
I think I got it,

Hello can any one help, my problem is with an original black ops 2 disc. the game will play in a normal in a non chip xbox, but will not any you to play the first level on a chip xbox.

Really means

Hi how are you all doing today! Can someone help, my problem is, I have an original black ops 2 disc, the game will play in a normal, non-modified xbox, but will not allow you to play even the first level in a modified xbox. What could possibly be the problem? I know I should have told you if the box will even read the game, or gives a dirty disc error, but I will have to let you guess that yourselves. What Im wondering is, maybe this modified xbox has had it's drive replaced with a non-xgd3 compliant drive, therefore not receiving the challenge responses needed to play the game? Oh so many factors to consider... I'm glad I have you all here to help me guess!

I think thats what he's saying
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 06 Jan 2013 @ 21:49
Sorry the the xbox is jtag and it will load up the game but will not play the video clip to allow the first level to be played. No errors occur during this process and the disc is new with no scratches.
You have to update to the latest Dashlaunch, just google it
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.