AfterDawn Forums

burning help plz

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Hi all

am trying to burn need for speed most wanted but the iso file size is 8.13GB but my verbatim dvd+r DL are only 8.5gb
how can i burn the iso ?
cheers
paul
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
According to the forum rules there is no multiple posting allowed so one of them will be closed by a moderator.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
According to the forum rules there is no multiple posting allowed so one of them will be closed by a moderator.Sorry it accidently double posted.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Nov 2012 @ 7:46

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
Originally posted by JST1946:
According to the forum rules there is no multiple posting allowed so one of them will be closed by a moderator.Sorry it accidently double posted.
how about on replies LOL,
Originally posted by ukpaul35:
Hi all

am trying to burn need for speed most wanted but the iso file size is 8.13GB but my verbatim dvd+r DL are only 8.5gb
how can i burn the iso ?
cheers
paul
You should read the stickies http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-152...q_links-916280/ everyday people post a question without reading the rules, rules state to read the stickies before posting a question, your answer is there!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.