AfterDawn Forums

can't change xbox 360 dashboard language (Live section)

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Hi, i've got an issue with the language of my Xbox 360.... i bought my Xbox 360 from Italy but i set the language in English, the problem is that the live section of the Dashboard, the ones that appear when u connect to live (market place etc..) are always in italian. i tried everything changing the language, the locale but nothing seems to work... the games and the main part of the dashboard is in english.

Thx in advance!!
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
you might need to call up MS and change the registration over to you, it could take a few times before one of the reps will do it. i imagine the reason its still in italian is due to it being registered in that country.

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
I tried using my HDD with my profile on it with another Xbox 360 bought in another country and the language remains in Italian...it seems to be something related to my profile but i don't understand what...
chris4160 Suspended account
Originally posted by razlken:
I tried using my HDD with my profile on it with another Xbox 360 bought in another country and the language remains in Italian...it seems to be something related to my profile but i don't understand what...
Did you buy the xbox live membership in Italy? My friend bought an account in england and he can only use english microsoft points on his profile, it might be similar with language aswell. Otherwise you'll have to learn Italian :)
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.