AfterDawn Forums

Development Update: Maximus 360 Lizard partnership announced!

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Quote:
We are very pleased to announce that x360key has licensed the key extraction technology used in Maximus Lizard. This means that x360key will be able to extract the unique key from all Xbox 360 drives; Samsung, Hitachi, Benq, Liteon, and Slim Liteon - including the latest 0225 model.
more information found here:

HERE

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
lol read about it on my facebook feed. Very exciting news
thats just great since i just ordered the 360usb, i didnt want to be waiting around to get firmware, if i would have known about that earlier i would have just waited and bought one of those, oh well i'll just wait until they have it all together and then buy one.
Im patient enough to wait for the end result
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.