AfterDawn Forums

How do I remove parental lock

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Is there a way I can reset this console's parental settings witout needing the code. Xbox chat gave me the reset code and I sat there for over an hour trying the button sequence and it just kept returning me to the settings screen without even pressing B. Is there a contact i can make to short it or something?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Jan 2013 @ 15:31
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
depends on the dashboard, give me the dashboard and tell me the code and i'll see if i can get you the correct one!
Thanks for your response. The dash is 2.0.16202.0 and the sequence given to me is LT-RT-X-Y-LB-RB-A-down-down-A

do you need the console serial number?
system info LT RT X Y LB RB X X UP DOWN if that does not work you may have to remove the hard drive!
Thanks but thats not working either, I am at wits end. All the sequences return me to the system menu. Is there a contact I can touch on the motherboard to reset it? I already have the whole console disassembled and sitting on my floor.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.