AfterDawn Forums

Maximus Lizard Standalone Mode Released

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

The Lizard standalone mode is now out of beta testing and new Lizard Toolbox, Firmware, and SD card files are available for download from the Maximus Lizard website. link

There are also a few instructional files available as well. My Lizard updated with no problems...time to go test. :)

"All drives should be updated to Lite Touch + (LT+) firmware if playing on XBOX live. Samsung drives and pre-78/79 Hitachi drives do not utilize AP 2.5. All other drives are considered to be detectable by Microsoft (YMMV). Make sure all rips are ABGX verified, contain SSv2, and patched AP2.5 (where needed). XGD3 must currently be burned on new drive with PC Burner Max firmware for 100% rip. All modded consoles can be potentially unsafe for use on XBOX live."
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
is this completely solder-less and do I need to purchase anything else with it?
Originally posted by Torry46:
yes its solder less easy to use
did my 1st test with lizard worked like a charm,i even like that u can also hook it up to pc and get ur bins off also
Originally posted by infam0us:
Originally posted by Torry46:
yes its solder less easy to use
"does he need to purchase anything else with it" I'm curious as well -thanks

No time for Leap frog!!!
No, theres no need to purchase anything else with it. Except for a micro sd card if you wish to use standalone mode. That is optional. For more information visit

http://www.360lizard.com/website/index.php
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.