AfterDawn Forums

Metro 2033 PAL?

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

Hello All

I'm having problems geting the above game to work on my PAL system. Burned many games in the past no problem but this is the first one i've done for a few months now and it's giving me problems.
Had a look on the threads in this forum but couldn't find any info, is there something i'm missing?

Many Thanks.
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
sicdude Suspended due non-functional email address
What problems are you having.

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Thanks for reply

The game attempts to load but then i get the large xbox 360 screen, the screen you get when it doesn't recognise the media. I've burnt a couple more just to make sure it wasn't a faulty disc but still the same message.

Thanks
It is wave 6 so you probably need to update your firmware, or get the boot disc.

Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz 1.4V//Maximus Formula (RF 0902)//2x2GB DDR2 800//8500GT (backup until 5870 comes out)//Corsair 650TX//Under water (30c Idle 50c Load)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/476770 -------> XDVD Mulleter Tut
You need to update the firmware.

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
OK many thanks to both of you for taking the time to reply i'll take a look through the threads to find out how to do it. :-)
Google jungleflasher.pdf

ok mate will do thanks for the heads up.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.