AfterDawn Forums

Mod 360 Elite or Slim 250GB?

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

Hi, I'm trying to decide which of my systems I should mod...Elite, or wait for Slim. I haven't been able to find any significant reasons to choose one over the other, but I figured I'd ask just in case I'm missing something. I plan to keep one system offline for backups and the other for online. Thanks for the help.

XBOX 360 Elite
- Never modded
- DOES have recent dash update
- I haven't backed up any of my games yet, so there won't be a need to repatch/reburn
- It has a LiteOn drive, but I haven't checked what version.

XBOX 360 Slim 250GB
- Never modded...still brand new in box
- Not sure what drive or version.
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I'd mod the Elite. It's worth less than your 250 Slim so if it gets banned then you're not out as much.
slim 250gb beacuse its more awesome than the elite

the slim 250gb has the 9504 and the 0225 drives. While the slim 4gb has 0500
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 Feb 2011 @ 15:58

Originally posted by b1gh3ad:
:/

There's a demolition derby coming up. The guy that wants to participate in it can't decide which car to use. He owns a 2010 Porsche 911 and he owns a 1975 Chevy Monte Carlo.

So he should take his Porsche 911 because it's more awesome?
Originally posted by bhetrick:
Originally posted by b1gh3ad:
:/

There's a demolition derby coming up. The guy that wants to participate in it can't decide which car to use. He owns a 2010 Porsche 911 and he owns a 1975 Chevy Monte Carlo.

So he should take his Porsche 911 because it's more awesome?
the porsche will be prettier.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.