Mw2 Hacked Lobby

This discussion thread has 13 messages.

How do you make one?

GAMERTAG=xM0RGU3M4Nx
hit me up
▼▼ This topic has 12 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
*facepalm*

This is why I no longer play MW2 online.

How to Stealth Patch Your 360 Games (Idiot-Proof Guide)-
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/732074
How to Burn a 360 Game (Idiot-Proof Guide)-
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/729303
I agree. I dont want to make one, I was just wondering how it was done and how so many people are able to do it.

GAMERTAG=xM0RGU3M4Nx
hit me up
i was under the impression this issue was fixed in the last update since i've personally have not had any problems with hacked lobbies, but i guess not
Originally posted by liquidwtr:
i was under the impression this issue was fixed in the last update since i've personally have not had any problems with hacked lobbies, but i guess not
yeah i was just in one earlier today.

GAMERTAG=xM0RGU3M4Nx
hit me up
hooterjh Suspended due non-functional email address
in 3rd prestiege and havent heard naything about hacked lobbies. ANyone care to elaborate? Surely sound like a glitch/cheat and i would like to be aware of it happening to me.

"This console has been banned from Xbox LIVE for violating terms of service, Yada yada yada..."
It involves a Jtag and modded xbox to host the lobby. Apparently there is a way to create a game and mod things to where a nuke is called in as 4 kill care package, people get more xp and ultimately can level up to 10 prestige quicker. Haven't been in one, but if you search on google you can find more information about them. I only know the very little I shared with you. There is also another glitch that was ported from the PC version that allows you to run at twice the speed of the old care package running glitch. Player movement sort of seems like skating on ice. I have been in one of these glitched games, it sucks. People can commando like 40 feet. Mostly in demolition and sabotage game types.
well i dont think it has to do with the jtag xboxs, because those get banned if they go on live, i think it has to messing around with the data stored on the hdd
Originally posted by Foo2oo3:
It involves a Jtag and modded xbox to host the lobby. Apparently there is a way to create a game and mod things to where a nuke is called in as 4 kill care package, people get more xp and ultimately can level up to 10 prestige quicker. Haven't been in one, but if you search on google you can find more information about them. I only know the very little I shared with you. There is also another glitch that was ported from the PC version that allows you to run at twice the speed of the old care package running glitch. Player movement sort of seems like skating on ice. I have been in one of these glitched games, it sucks. People can commando like 40 feet. Mostly in demolition and sabotage game types.
ive seen the running glitch. some douche was doing it the other day in team deathmatch. luckily he was across the map so i could kill him before he was right in front of me. i agree though, it does suck, and these people need to be totally banned from the internet for ruining the game play of honest people.

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
Why is it that sometimes when i am searching for a game, i end up in a private match?

GAMERTAG=xM0RGU3M4Nx
hit me up
chris4160 Suspended account
Quote:
Why is it that sometimes when i am searching for a game, i end up in a private match?
The hacked servers are created in private match. It's actually pretty easy to do, all you need is two people and a good connection. You can change whatever you want (number of players, score limit etc). The hacked rapid fire servers are pretty cool, the rapid fire rpg looks insane. But it did get annoying to search in Demolition and end up in free for all. I haven't seen any hacked servers since the last update, I think they fixed it.

(I haven't ever created a hacked server, I read a guide on how to do it)
i dont think they are totally fixed yet. the running man i saw was on friday morning.

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
Im guessing this isnt anything to do with the MW2 GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR hack?

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.