AfterDawn Forums

*** Party Buffalo Drive Explorer v1.0.0.3 Beta ***

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Party Buffalo Drive Explorer v1.0.0.3 Beta
>> CLK Rebellion released a beta of the open-source Party Buffalo Drive Explorer that will allow you to access Xbox360 formatted drives/usb-sticks/bins:
This app is pretty self explanatory -- created by me from ground-up, and has been in development for a while now. To use, connect your drive (if using a drive), press File>Open>Open Drive Selector>Select your drive. If you're not using a drive, load your file by going to File>Open>Open Dump.

Features so far...
* Backing up of drive
* Extracting files
* Reading files
* Reading backups/files that are a single FATX partition (such as the xlaunch.fdf file found in devkats)
* USB support added 1/13/2010

Update:
* undeletion mode
* a few bug fixes
* manual partition mode

Official Site: n/a, by CLK Rebellion
Download: here

▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Thanks. How do you use the undeletion mode?
nice
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 14 Nov 2010 @ 13:44
Party Buffalo Drive Explorer v1.0.0.4 Beta
>> CLK Rebellion released a new beta of the open-source Party Buffalo Drive Explorer that will allow you to access Xbox360 formatted drives/usb-sticks/bins:
I just pushed out version 1.0.0.4 -- here is the changelog:
* Update fixes bug with closing drives
* Fixes bug with extracting folders on a hard drive
* Might fix bug with some USB drives(I say might, because it's a ghetto fix. * If it messes up on yours, please message me regarding the issue)
* Added extracting of Security Sector
* Added extracting of Josh sector

Official Site: n/a, by CLK Rebellion
Download: here

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.