AfterDawn Forums

RGH Xbox 360 512mb jasper

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

#1
hello
i have a xbox 360 512 mb jasper which i would like to rgh , there are a couple of questions
1.i have dashboard version 14699 , can the rgh be applied ?
2. should i use the cmod chip or the tx coolrunner [the tx coolrunner is not available locally but i can order online]
3. can i play system link games [like halo , gow etc] among my rgh jasper and unmodded xbox 360 slim which i use to play online , wht i mean to say is will system link games work since my thinking is that on my slim a game like halo reach would have all the latest patches while my rgh jasper it wont ?
4. can i use my xbox live profile from the slim to play games on my rgh jasper and then again use the same profile for live on the slim ? is it safe for xbl ?
5. after rghing my jasper should i flash my dvd fw to stock or update it to lt+ 3.0 [ or the latest lt+] it currently has lt+2.0 ?


please do help me out , this is my first time jtaging a xbox 360 and i wish to smile after doing it....
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 09 Mar 2012 @ 10:35

<<<<code red>>>
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
#2
Originally posted by XBLG:
1.i have dashboard version 14699 , can the rgh be applied ?
Yes.

Originally posted by XBLG:
2. should i use the cmod chip or the tx coolrunner [the tx coolrunner is not available locally but i can order online]
I prefer the Coolrunner, but hey, take your pick.

Originally posted by XBLG:
3. can i play system link games [like halo , gow etc] among my rgh jasper and unmodded xbox 360 slim which i use to play online , wht i mean to say is will system link games work since my thinking is that on my slim a game like halo reach would have all the latest patches while my rgh jasper it wont ?
Overall, yes. Some games may have to be patched. Just download the game update and put it on the HDD.

Originally posted by XBLG:
4. can i use my xbox live profile from the slim to play games on my rgh jasper and then again use the same profile for live on the slim ? is it safe for xbl ?
Basically, yes. Just don't do anything "stupid" like excessive cheating, achievement/gamerscore modding, etc.

Originally posted by XBLG:
5. after rghing my jasper should i flash my dvd fw to stock or update it to lt+ 3.0 [ or the latest lt+] it currently has lt+2.0 ?
Why not? The latest is the greatest, right?


#3
Thanks a lot for your help ,i think the cmod requires additional time to prep it so will be odering the tx coolrunner and nand x from xconsoles.com .
#4
Originally posted by XBLG:
Thanks a lot for your help
No problem. Good luck.


#5
hey there just wanting to know if u can play a jasper 360 online with out geting banned az im a big online playa and sold my last xbox and the 1 im looking at has the jasper mod any help would b reali good cheers
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.