AfterDawn Forums

truncate or overburn??

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

hi just wanted to know that should i truncate or overburn 2011 xgd3 games.coz i dont have an ihas.......help would be great

Usama BK
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by usamabk:
hi just wanted to know that should i truncate or overburn 2011 xgd3 games.coz i dont have an ihas.......help would be great
you need to grt yourself an iHas. you can get them already flashed on ebay for about $35 usd.
Or flash them yourself and get them for about 15.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Definitely pick up an iHas, but until then Truncate should do you fine :)
actually i burnt nfs the run it kinda gets stuch at the title sreen ....and same with battlefield 3
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 05 Jul 2012 @ 14:29

Usama BK
I've never had a problem using the Truncate feature in ImgBurn, all games have worked perfectly. A iHas burner is definitely the preferred option though.
Chosing between truncate and overburn is like chosing between the plague and cholera. Both alternatives suck.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
so i think its the lens thats been not working....coz img burn shows everything green on the disc...and no read error

Usama BK
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.