AfterDawn Forums

Want a jtaggable xbox, but need some info

This discussion thread has 11 messages.

Ok, so I am looking for a jtaggable xbox. If you have one, I will trade you for a fully functional, non-banned xbox.

Back to the business though:

So, in my quest to find a jtaggable xbox, I need to know exactly every piece of data that I'll need to know so that I can be sure it can be jtagged.

I know the dashboard has to be 7371 or below, ideally below. Is there anything else I need to know?

Regards

Budro

Knowledge is power, ignorance is weakness.
Flash any hitachi

▼▼ This topic has 10 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
sicdude Suspended due non-functional email address
go here for a FAQ about jtag
hxxp://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-discussion/164321-jtag-freeboot-xbreboot-faq.html
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 16 Jan 2010 @ 13:44

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Ahhh ok cool, so the kernel is all that's important? If it has dashboard below 7371 it's guaranteed?

Flash any hitachi

yeah i would say so.

PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP WILL BE IGNORED, USE THE FORUMS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Ok cool.

Does anyone know a place/person willing to trade an xbox for a jtaggable?

Flash any hitachi

Alot of people i know from different forums buy rrod boxes for cheap off ebay to fix and jtag them, might be worth a look ;)

Ok, will this xbox work?

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 16 Jan 2010 @ 22:52

Flash any hitachi

Will the above xbox work? I had an offer to trade for that one.

Flash any hitachi

Cubesteak Suspended due non-functional email address
You went 1 screen too far, go to console settings and system info,

Look here

http://www.elitemodscene.com/forums/view...d1cfb8fa2759ac0

Thats the screen youre looking for.
That is the same as what is seen here. Where it says "D:" that is the value.

I would assume this is exploitable, especially considering that it is the old blade dashboard, not the NXE

Flash any hitachi

If it's the old blade then you should be ok

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.