AfterDawn Forums

Xbox Backup Creator v2.9 Build:0345 question

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

hi all, wen trying to rip my original GOW3 from benq with new 0800 v3, i keep getting this DAE.bin file error
Quote:
AP25 cannot locate dae.bin file
...and also
Quote:
Creating SplitVid backup image [E]
AP25 not available for Media ID lookup
DAE/AP25 should be used XGD3 discs
i was just wondering what this means exactly, i am not new to the scene but kind of new to the ap25 stuff, i did notice in the readme it says
Quote:
Quote:
DAE.bin file selection is up to the user to maintain.
XBC will use whatever DAE.bin file is in the same directory as the exe.

i just don't know if i have to add this file myself or i have to pull it off the disc itself...if someone can shed light on this for me, i would be grateful, thanks in advance.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 03 Oct 2011 @ 8:13

MOMO
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
If you got the program from jpizzle's link posted earlier, there is a DAE.bin that needs to be in the same directory as the new XBC. It is for 13599 dash/XGD3 discs. As long as you have that file in the same folder directory as XBC, it should automatically pull the requested info from that.
Originally posted by Gray626:
If you got the program from jpizzle's link posted earlier, there is a DAE.bin that needs to be in the same directory as the new XBC. It is for 13599 dash/XGD3 discs. As long as you have that file in the same folder directory as XBC, it should automatically pull the requested info from that.
ok, thanks. i ended up getting one from team xecuters site with the DAE file, but lets just say they decide to update the DAE file, how do we get it/where does it come from?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.