AfterDawn Forums

Xbox Dash Update cant play newer backups now....

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

I updated my dash the other day and now I cant play my NBA 2K13 and Madden 13 backups. Anyone else having this problem? I was able to play all the older backup and NHL 13. I have a Xbox 360 Slim flashed LT 3.0
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
do you check the backups with abgx before you burn? also do you burn them with ihas drive? the new dash probably just updated the dae.bin... unless you burn your games with ihas you should not have a problem.... NHL13 is XGD2... if youre having troubles with XGD3 games dae.bin is the problem... so burn games with ihas drive and check them abgx before burning....
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 20 Oct 2012 @ 22:38

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50
Originally posted by Cyprien:
do you check the backups with abgx before you burn? also do you burn them with ihas drive? the new dash probably just updated the dae.bin... unless you burn your games with ihas you should not have a problem.... NHL13 is XGD2... if youre having troubles with XGD3 games dae.bin is the problem... so burn games with ihas drive and check them abgx before burning....
i have the same problem but mine is a phat console and i have burned them with an ihas124b drive and i have checked it with abgx and everything was green.
did you try kprobe 2?

read about it here
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73298

you both probably got a flag... this also happens even if your not connected to live... now the only thing you can do is either try to check all the burns you do or use title updates so the game will work...

here's a simple tutorial about using title updates
http://team-xecuter.com/get-your-ap2-5x...ent-dae-update/

also make sure you both have the latest version of LT3.0 for the right drive ^__^

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.