AfterDawn Forums

Xbox live: NAT issies with Network bridge through Laptop

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Hi guys

I recntly hooked up my 360 to the net by connecting a crossover to the laptop and bridging my wireless and LAN connection. I'm able to connect to live and play halo with a great connection but i have trouble connecting to chats and GRAW 2 games as i have a strict NAT.
i currently have a Tenda W306 router which i think is the casue of the strict NAT but i dont know how to set it to an open NAT.

Any help would be great

P.S i have allready tried forwarding the ports and enabling UpNp etc.
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
If you have opened up the ports and enable UPnP, then it could possibly be the firewall on your laptop.

Jungle Flasher Tutorial | Jungle Flasher Troubleshooting Guide | Latest JF version: 0.1.75 | <-- All credit goes to Team Jungle/HyperX.
360 Drives and Motherboard Identification | Make a Bootable USB Drive | JF walk-through for <BenQ> <Samsung> <All LiteOns>
Hi, thanks for replying

diaabling windows firewall didnt make a difference but i wondering if the problem is that i havnt set up a static IP for the PC ? is it necessary since i have the setup i have ?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.