AfterDawn Forums

xbox slim flashing

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Hello friends,
New to this site and looking for some help. I am trying to get my sons 360 slim 250GB to play back up discs and I need a little help flashing the console. The Verbatim discs were created via ImgBurn at 2.4x , iHAs134b burner updated to newest firmware and discs then verified via ABGX360. The xbox drive is a Lite-on model DG-16D4s FW version is 9504, HW version A0A0 and manufactured May 2010. I believe I need to flash via jungle flash to firmware 3.0 LT. I've checked a few other threads on here and the links for help have expired

looking for the next steps ...Thank you :)
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Just download the latest JungleFlasher, it has a huge guide that walks you through with flashing a DG16D4S drive. There are other tools that may be required so be prepared just in case.

Originally posted by DavGerm4:
Just download the latest JungleFlasher, it has a huge guide that walks you through with flashing a DG16D4S drive. There are other tools that may be required so be prepared just in case.
Will do sir. I appreciate your timely info and advice. I will follow up as soon as I have completed the tasks.

Thank you in advance ! :)
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.