AfterDawn Forums

Downgrade from CFW 4.30 back to CFW 3.55?

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

Hey guys I'm still on 3.55 like a lot of you but I want to give the CFW 4.30 a chance to see how it is but I don't want to go there and get stuck on it in case I want to come bac to 3.55. Does anyone know if its possible to downgrade back to 3.55 from a higher CFW?
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
yes it's possible. Depending on your intelligence level of the topic at hand it may be a little daunting though. If you know of the sites where to get the files and info then you're already set. Be prepared to do a lot of reading and re-reading. It's why I'm still on 3.55 kmeaw
yes with a flasher (i offer services for this), but i would stay on rogero 4.30 as you no longer need patches.
Originally posted by knfusd:
yes it's possible. Depending on your intelligence level of the topic at hand it may be a little daunting though. If you know of the sites where to get the files and info then you're already set. Be prepared to do a lot of reading and re-reading. It's why I'm still on 3.55 kmeaw
updating to 4.30 rogero is very easy tbh
Yeah thanks for the replies guys I found out how to do the process of downgrading, theres a downgrade pup and u have to then install 3.55 again and then what ever firmware you want.

Originally posted by biglo30:
Yeah thanks for the replies guys I found out how to do the process of downgrading, theres a downgrade pup and u have to then install 3.55 again and then what ever firmware you want.
Do you have a link or recourse on how to do this properly step by step? I want to downgrade to 3.5? im assuming i have the most recent fw as i usually allow updates and use netflix on it regularly.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.