AfterDawn Forums

how to jailbreak/hack PS3 4.11 or downgrade to 3.55 without installing a chip inside the PS3

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to jailbreak/hack my PS3 with official firmware to play games but I have read at some places that I couldn't and that I could, so I wanted to maked sure that I could or couldn't or can I downgrade to 3.55 without actually opening the PS3 and installing a chip or something,
Please help urgently!
Thanks
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Whats the model number on the back of it?

My PS3 is a slim and why do you need and model number
Because there is more than one slim and with the model number (not serial number) you can find out how far you can downgrade it.
Oh, and by the way: Without a chip isn't possible.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 23 Jun 2012 @ 18:52

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Oh so there's no point, thanks anyway
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.